Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Southerners

You would think we are real Southerners not ones implanted from the north. This weekend Shawn smoked a couple of pork tenderloins. He made homemade BBQ sauce and I made Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Cucumber salad and a yummy pound cake. For dinner tonight I made Fried Chicken with buttermilk gravy, Mashed Taters, Corn and homemade buttermilk biscuits. We always have Sweet Tea in the house and I use real butter in almost everything.

I told Shawn after visiting AL last May that I should of been born and raised a southern girl. Give me Sweet Tea, A big front pouch and a swing and I am set to go.

In other new I still love my job. Love the people I work with. Kayden is doing better at daycare and his little GF has been there there there the last couple of days. If you ask him if he has a GF he will tell you he does and what her name is. It is pretty cute. Shawn leave to go to Vegas for the weekend to get his car and drive it back. He is gonna stop in CO to fix my moms computers on his way home. I am sort of nervous about it since his car has not been driven since last Nov as in Nov of 08. Please say a little prayer that he makes it back ok. He also just found out that he gets to go to training in MI starting March 3rd for 26 days but will be home on the weekends. It is gonna be interesting being a working mom while he is gone. I know I can manage. Other wise not much is new in our world. My Dr appt went well and we have started the process to get us prego again. Wish us lots of luck. We said we would try for a year and if nothing happened then we were gonna be happy with our family of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment