Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why do they are to make it so hard ????

So I have been back to work for almost a week. I am loving it so far. Today I was giving my own teller number with all my own monies. I love being back at work. So far so good on keeping up on our weekly menu. Dinner the last two nights have been delicious. We almost fought over who got left over chili for lunch today. WE MAKE A GOOD TEAM. Both in the kitchen and in our day to day life.

Since I have been back to work Kayden is going to daycare. This morning when I dropped him off he clung to me and did not want me to leave, I hate he does this, I know he loves going to daycare and makes many friends and learns all sorts of cool stuff. Today Mrs Lacole as he calls her taught them about cylinders and some he some how connected that a tornado is a cylinder and also a cyclone. My little boy is so smart. He also made a new friend at the park. I think he likes her, When I would ask him about her he would get all shy and start to smile big. The wonderful parts that go along with being a mommy.

Tomorrow I get to go see the Dr's, Shawn and I have been talking about for a while now wanting to add another member to our family but my body is not working with us. We will see what they want to do with me. I don't know if I am looking forward to it or not. Last time I had to take these kind of drugs I was a mad woman. Ask Shawn sometimes about pancakes and Valentines dinner. I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment