Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Well Santa has came and left our house. Gifts are under the tree, Cookies got eaten and all is ready for Christmas morning.

Today was good expect that both Shawn and I are sick. But we made it though. Shawn let me sleep in and then I took Kayden so that he could sleep for a while. Kayden and I went and got lunch and did some last min shopping and get food for tomorrow. We stopped by Wal-Mart was surprised it was not that busy. After we got home and woke Shawn up we headed to Pensacola but not before another stop to Wal-Mart. I should of asked Kayden while we were shopping what kind of cookies he wanted to make when we were out before hand but I forgot and he wanted to make Santa sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles. So we stopped at to get stuff to make sugar cookies. Could not find any sprinkles so the nice lady at the bakery gave me a little bit for Santa's cookies.




After that we headed to Dinner at Sonny's a BBQ place out here. It was bad. We have been there before and love it but this time not so much. After dinner we headed out to look at some lights. We had heard of some and headed there and were disappointed. Was gonna try to Zoo Lights but they were closed so we drove down a street and Kayden was happy. We headed home to make our cookies and read - Tis the night before Christmas. My parents sent Kayden a book where they were reading it to him. He loved it. Thanks Gammy and Papa. After finishing the book and hot coco in our new jammys. Kayden finished up his cookies and ran off to bed so Santa could come. He would not even kiss me good night.





Santa has came and gone and I am now watching - A Christmas Story. I have to watch it every year. I am about to head to bed. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment