Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Shawn just asked me when we are gonna get in the shower. I told him I was being lazy today !!!

We are gonna stay home and decorate the Christmas tree, Drink hot coco and Listen to Christmas music.

It is cold outside so thinking of making creamy onion soup for dinner. 

If I am feeling up to it I am gonna go to the alumni meeting tonight at 12 Oaks.

Will post pictures later of our Christmas tree.

Oh one other thing. ANXIETY attacks suck a big one. I was on abilify for a while. It is used as a mood stabilizer and was working but wanted something stronger cause I was having anxiety attacks a couple times a day and they are not fun. I also needed something for sleep so the Dr put me on Seroquel. It almost works too well. I sleep good but am tired during the day and have gotten to where I am only one attacks once or twice a week, But the being sleepy stuff I cant handle. I have stuff I have to get done. I have started taking them every other day but then yesterday I had 4 anxiety/panic attacks in one day. IT SUCKED. I told Shawn that having to feel my emotions and feelings is taking some getting used to. For the last 8 years I would hide from them and now I am not. I dont know if I want to go to the Dr and have him try something else or just deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you... sounds like you are really trying to face things even though it could be one of the hardest things you have ever had to do. Go you! PS that onion soup sounds good... I would love the recipie!

    ReplyDelete