Thursday, December 30, 2010

Banana Bread

While I was staying with one of my really good friends in WA a couple of years about she gave me a recipe for The Best Banana Bread EVER. It is like crack. You cant just have one piece or one muffin. I make it in large loaf pans, small ones, reg muffins and mini muffins. Well today I did small loafs since I wanted to share it will some poeple and was gonna take it to my Thursday night meeting.

Boy howdy is it good. I like it best right out the oven with sweet cream butter. You have got to try this recipe.




Pineapple Banana Bread


3 Cups Flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Cups sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

3 Eggs, beaten
1 Cup butter - Melted
2 Cups mashed banana
1 Eight (8) ounce can of crushed pineapple, drained
2 teaspoons vanilla

Directions:
Combine first 5 ingredients

In a LARGE separate bowl combine remaining ingredients, add flour mixture to this wet mixture

Stir until dry ingredients are well folded in and moistened

Spoon batter into greased pans (loaf pans, muffin tins whatever)

Bake at 350 for about an hour and ten minutes (70 minutes) give or take depending on your pan - bake until a toothpick comes out clean .

No comments:

Post a Comment