Friday, January 7, 2011

Amazed

It amazes me that one day I can feel like I have been shit on and the very next day feels like I am a whole other person.

Today was one of those days.

It started that I got a call from a bank that I have applied at. They called me for an interview for a position that I did not even apply for. YAY !!!

Got to go meet up with my friend Jilly and see one of my old counselors that I would talk to at rehab. We are supposed to get together on Monday to watch the football game. Should be interesting since we would be rooting for the opposite team as her and Mike. It was so nice to see her.

Took Kayden to Walmart to get stuff for sloppy joes. We had them on Tuesday and he has been asking for them every day since then. I am gonna freeze some for him so I can make easy lunches. While we were there I ran into my aunt. I ran into her at the hospital about a month or so ago and gave her my number and she never called.Well I got her number and plan on getting together with her soon.

I also see alot of blogs are doing 52 weeks of organizing. I need to do that. I am gonna work of getting started. Will post more on that when I get it figured out. I want to start with one end of the house and work my way to the either end.

After I get my butt off the computer I am gonna go get stuff ready for dinner. Cooking always makes me happy.

Hope everyone is having a good day like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment