Thursday, January 6, 2011

BIG GIRL PANTIES

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket


But I've got to get a move on with my life

It's time to be a big girl now

And big girls don't cry



I love this, Could listen to it over and over. I feel this way about my life right now. I need to move on with my life and leave the bad in the past. I have to be responsible for me. I am gonna put on my big girl undies and move on with my life. If you don't like it then there is the door.

The people I care about and  love know who they are (I hope). I don't have time for peoples crap anymore.

Sorry if this seems like a downer post but somethings have happened in the last week and that song describes how I feel about it.

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kassandra :) Thanks for dropping in and visiting my blog. Sorry I am now just responding, but I had computer problems and was unable to get online. I left a response on my blog and will be posting the recipe soon. I hope whatever problem you are facing resolves itself quickly. As my mom always said, "This to shall pass."

    ReplyDelete