Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Baking Queen

You are the baking queen, young and sweet, only twenty nice

Dancing queen, feel the beat from the mixer

You can bake, you can cook, having the time of your life

See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the baking queen.

That was me today




I have been looking at recipe for homemade bread. I have tried a few and think I have found one I love. I did not make it in a loaf pan I just made it my baking stone. It turned out so yummy. I think it was out of the oven for a couple of sec before I had to try some. It was heaven and will be with a blt tonight for dinner.





I also had a pomegranate that has been in the fridge for a while that needed used. I have been seeing recipes for Chocolate Chip Pomegranate cookies for a while but it calls for the little seeds and if you know me you know I don't do seeds. So I juiced it and used the juice instead. They turned out good but don't think I will make them again. I ended up using almost 3 times the juice as the recipe calls for. They are more cake like then I care for but good none the less.

 
White Bread
 
Chocolate Chip Pomegrante cookies 

No comments:

Post a Comment