Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

OH MY !!!!

I am so darn proud of my self right now. A lady I work with was telling me about this cake and how she tried to make it and it over flowed all over the oven and burnt. I asked for the recipe and told her I would try it this weekend. I am so glad I did and cant wait to take her a piece tomorrow morning.

It is just heavenly and yummy and you don't need to add anything to it.

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

3 Sticks Real Butter - Softened
3 Cups Sugar - yes you read that right
8 oz of cream cheese - Softened
6 Eggs - room temp
3 Cups Flour
2 Tsp vanilla

Cream together the butter, sugar and cream cheese. Alternating add an egg and then some flour till you have it all mixed together. Add in the vanilla. 

Grease a tube pan and pour batter in pan. Bake at 300 for 1:30.

ENJOY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment