Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lemon Pepper Pork Chops.

Shawn loves Lemon Pepper. Shawn Loves Pork Chops. He has not had them in well a long time. I don't think he made them for him self while he was in Korea and I have not made them since he has gotten back.




On the Menu last night was : Lemon Pepper Pork chops with buttered noodles and corn.

Most of the time when I cook I don't follow a recipe and if I do I end up changing it.

For the pork chops I trimmed the fat ( I don't do fat) and sprinkled both sides with lemon pepper and plain pepper and put in a pan that had butter. Fried them up till they where brown on both sides and then put them in the oven to finish. The oven was set to 375 to cook the garlic crescents.

For the pasta I added more butter to the pan the pork chops had cooked in and lots of pepper and the juice from one lemon. I thought it needed something else so I added some half and half. and more pepper. and more pepper. at the table we both added a little salt. It was good but I think it was too lemony.

We we moved here we had to stock up on lots of stuff and while looking at the spices I found a garlic spread and pick some up. We have been spreading it on Pillsbury crescent rolls. It is supper yummy.

Well that's what was for dinner last night and it was all in all yummy








No comments:

Post a Comment