Monday, January 18, 2010

What I am cooking this week !!!



Check out her site for other meal plans


Saturday 1-16

Dinner
Chicken or steak and Veggies Quesadilla

Tex Mex Rice


Sunday 1-17
Breakfast
Pancakes
Sausage
Lunch
Out
Dinner
Homemade Pizza

Monday 1-18
Breakfast
What ever looked good
Lunch
Ham and Salami Sammys
Chips
Dinner
Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Rice

Tuesday 1-19
Breakfast
Banana Bread
Yogurt
Lunch
Leftovers
Dinner
Yummy Pork Chops
Rice
Green Beans

Wednesday 1-20
Breakfast
Egg McMuffins
Yogurt
Lunch
Pizza Rolls
Dinner
Cheese Ravioli with Alfredo & Red Sauce
Roasted Cauliflower
French Bread

Thursday 1-21
Breakfast
Bagelfulls
Yogurt
Lunch
French Bread Pizza
Dinner
Broccoli Beef
Rice
Egg rolls

Friday 1-22
Breakfast
Toaster Strudels
Yogurt
Lunch
Leftovers
Dinner
Chilaquiles

I start a new job this week so it will prove to be interesting. I am hoping that even with working full time I can still keep up on my menu plan.

If you have questions about a recipe let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Great menu plan!
    This is my second week at Menu Plan Monday too!
    I am Really enjoying it!
    God bless!

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete